You can join a Lync Meeting from just about anywhere. Depending on your location and devices available, you may need to join a Lync Meeting in a different way. Check below for possible methods of joining a Lync Meeting.
Join Lync Meeting with Lync 2013 or Lync 2010
- Click Join Lync Meeting in your meeting request
- You will then be joined in the meeting
Join Lync Meeting Without Lync Installed
- Click Join Lync Meeting in the meeting invitation
- Click the "Sign in here instead" link to sign in as a guest
- Type your name in the "Guest, type your name below" field
- Select the option to Install Lync Web App plug-in
- Click Join the meeting
- A dialog box will display. Choose Run
- If you get prompted to allow the plug in to run, select the checkbox to "Always allow the plug-in for this domain" and click Allow
Articles and Information provided in the Granikos Knowledge Base is posted as a service offering only and provided AS-IS. Granikos GmbH & Co. KG makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of the information provided. The reader has to make a decision on how the information is being used.